Get Ready for Fall Cleanup Saturday, October 13, 2018
Please meet at the Big circle by 9:00 for coffee and doughnuts! Main jobs needed to be accomplished are:
- Winter/ storm damage pick-up throughout the neighborhood.
- Limbs/branches on homeowner or adjacent HOA property, that you're able to move, should be placed at your curb or in/around each Cul-de-sacs guest parking area.
- Limb and branches in and along trails should be left at our chipping pile in the woods.
- Begin to clean up yards and adjacent open space of smaller limbs and sticks in preparation for lawn cutting later in the month.
- We're also looking to clear creek beds of storm debris where possible so looking to recruit anyone with high boots/waders.
- As always clean up of all the circles is needed.
Homeowners are encouraged to do whatever work they can,whenever they can. Especially if you can't make the 13th.
Thanks to all for your much needed participation!
25 MPH - Is the speed limit on Wood Bridge Road. Please remind contractors and service providers that it is important to obey local speed limits.
Please Clean Up Debris on Your
Circle and Deposit in Your Trash Bin
The Downloadable Architectural Change Form is now in Documents Section.
Please complete this form for any exterior changes to your home.
Submit it to Chris Wilson 4 Timberfare before proceeding.
Please check your listing in the directory and notify the Webmaster of updates.
WOODBRIDGE HAS SELF ADMINISTERED SINCE THE BEGINNING.
BY HELPING, YOU KEEP THE MANAGEMENT FEES AT ZERO.
OVER THE PAST TWENTY YEARS THIS HAS MEANT SAVINGS TO EACH HOMEOWNER OF
OVER $35,000 !
CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND DONATE SOME HOURS PLEASE!
Have any questions about our website?
Please contact Kevin Gaffey at email@example.com
Kevin M. Gaffey
Woodbridge Meadow Homeowners Association website